Want to share Instagram Stories content but only be seen by a few of your closest friends? It’s really easy because Instagram has a close friend or close friend feature that allows you to control who can see the content of the Instagram stories you share.
Instagram stories have become a place for us to express ourselves and share everyday moments, but sometimes what we choose to share is not for everyone to see, right?
By using the Close Friends or Close Friends feature, we as users have the opportunity to share more private moments with only our close friends or our entourage.
So how do you share Instagram stories for close friends or close friends? Before that, consider how to create a list of close friends or close friends on Instagram.
How to create a list of close friends or close friends on Instagram
Before hearing how to share Instagram stories for close friends or close friends, follow the steps below to create a close friends list first.
- 1. Open the Instagram app and then go to the profile page.
- 2. After entering the profile page, select the three-line icon menu in the upper right corner of the application.
- 3. Next, several menu options will appear and select “Close Friends” or “Close Friends List”.
- 4. After clicking the Close Friends or Close Friends menu option, you will find suggested friends to add to the Close Friends list.
- 5. Click ‘Add’ to add friends. You can add as many friends as you want to this list.
- 6. After that, please click “Done” or “Done” at the top right when you are done adding close friends or close friends.
So here is how to share Instagram stories for your close friends or close friends.
How to share Instagram stories to close friends
After creating a close friends list, now you can share Instagram stories for your close friends or close friends. See the steps below.
- 1. Open the Instagram app, and then start creating content for Instagram stories.
- 2. When you’re done creating Instagram Stories content, click the green star icon below that represents Close Friends or Close Friends.
- 3. After that, your Instagram content will be automatically sent to your close friends or close friends.
Well, here you will learn to share Instagram stories for your relatives or close friends. Just fine?
Over time, Instagram users may have realized that the Instagram Stories feature is more popular than the Instagram feed itself. In fact, you can now share photo or video posts to your feed using Instagram Stories, you know. Look at the following method.
How to share news posts on Instagram Stories
To share posts from your feed to Instagram Stories, follow these steps:
- 1. Tap the paper plane icon in the bottom left corner of the post as if you wanted to DM (direct message) a post.
- 2. Then select “Add a post to your story” option.
- 3. Change the appearance of broadcasts published as stickers with just one click.
- 4. Add text, brushes or stickers to add information to the message and make it more interesting.
- 5. When you’re done, click to share with close friends or just close friends.
Similar to sending Instagram Stories posts from one user to another, the posts must be from a public account. If the submitted content is a post from a personal account, the content will only be visible to other users who are already friends with each other. Just fine? Good luck!